Pages

7/10/13

Mélange of prints

Guys, I don't know what's happening to me. I'm going from solids in white/gray/black/navy to actually searching for prints and colors (case in point: I've bought three neon items so far this summer). Not only am I uncharacteristically interested in prints, I'm wanting to (gasp) mix them! I have a fever, and the only prescription is more prints.

I've noticed a lot of the photos I've been gravitating towards have involved a mix of stripes and floral.

I feel bad because often I save inspiration photos on my computer then completely forget where I found them
bsoup.blogspot.com
manrepeller.com
I forget the source :(

bsoup.blogspot.com

bsoup.blogspot.com

I believe I already posted this photo,
but I never thought I'd love an outfit that had two different floral prints
plus the color purple and the color pink
source

does ombré count as a print...?
thesartorialist.com

so I know these two prints aren't on just one person...
but they should be
thesartorialist.com

"Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing."
-Hunter S. Thompson-

No comments:

Post a Comment