Pages

4/20/13

Finger fiesta

Some (okay, most) days I get really lazy and don't wear any jewelry. And then there are the days where I just want to go full Johnny Depp circa Pirates with loads of rings.

I love the way a bunch of rings look, like a little party that you carry with you all day.

Some inspiration:

I love the leaf-looking one.
source
source
I <3 chevron rings.
source
I think I'll be looking for some bands to recreate Kristen Stewart's look.
source
source

And my own take:

rings, left to right: American Eagle, thrifted, made, made, thrifted
I'm trying to figure out how to take pictures of my hands that don't look completely awkward. So far I'm failing.


Things to remember:
mix metals - no need to match metals, it looks better if there are a few varieties in there
go vertical - think about putting rings up higher on your fingers to add some depth to the look
get comfy - make sure you can still use your hands, or else you'll be taking the rings of pretty quickly
enjoy! - self explanatory

Bisous mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment