Pages

12/27/13

Ponderings

So I've known how to crochet for a long time (my grandmother taught me when I was just 9 or 10) but this season I've gotten really into it. I'm considering starting an Etsy shop. I just think it would be so much fun, and besides, my own closet will only hold so many scarves.

The tricky part would be the pricing. I haven't kept track of how much time it's taken me to make my different scarves and hats, and that's really important. I don't want to be averaging out $2 per hour!

But I do love to crochet, it's fun to just put on a tv show or movie and go to town. And once it starts to get warmer, I think I'll make less winter scarves and hats and more afghans.

Anyways, I just needed someplace to think out loud, so I apologize if this post was boring for you. To make up for it, here are some pictures of my crochet creations from this season.







Have a very wonderful New Years! As I tell my roommates, don't do anything I wouldn't do! (I'd do everything :P )


"Find what you love and let it kill you."
-Charles Bukowski-

No comments:

Post a Comment