Pages

2/12/13

Personal style: part I

So since my last post I've been evaluating my blog and changes I want to make. I usually read 6 different fashion-related blogs/websites daily. They're all wonderful sites but are completely different.

My problem is that if I start looking at one for too long I'll get sucked into that "style" and want to make my blog more like that. So I'm trying to suss out...everything, it feels like. When it comes down to it, with no outside influences, what do I want my blog to say? Do I want to focus on DIYs? Outfits? Runway to real life?

There will probably be a little of everything because that's truly how I put together my wardrobe and enjoy fashion, but over the next few weeks I think my blog will have a little bit different flavor. I hope, whatever I come up with, you find it enjoyable and maybe a bit less multiple-personalities. I'm also hoping that having a more cohesive theme to my blog will make it easier to decide what to write about in blog posts, and thus the blog will be updated more frequently.

>note: I feel like this post isn't complete for some reason, but I don't exactly have anything else to say at the moment, so I'll just leave you with my ultimate personal style inspiration:

France, je t'aime.















They just don't do it like this in the U.S.

Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment