Pages

7/2/12

Inspiration from the east

For awhile now I've been just a tad obsessed with anything with an Asian influence...art, decor, and definitely clothes.

I picked up a few shirts from Charming Charlie the other day, and two of them fall right into this category:
The blue one is nearly long enough to be a dress on me...maybe with tights when it gets cooler? And if it's too short, I can always go with good old leggings.

They were having a sale, buy one get two free, so I got three shirts for 20 or 30 dollars. I love a good deal... and honestly, who doesn't?


I saw this photo awhile back on a random website, but had no idea where it originally came from (sad) because I'm IN LOVE with this skirt. I don't care what I have to do (even make it myself), I will own this skirt by next fall.
imgfave.com
So I'm a sucker for anything Asian-inspired. I'm hoping I get to go visit sometime soon, maybe pick up a few original/more traditional items, but for now I'll just have to stick with these:
LEFT: Forever21 10.99   CENTER: H&M 24.95   RIGHT: Frankie & Johnny via Amazon 29.00

No comments:

Post a Comment