Pages

7/3/12

Outfit of the day - similar

My outfit today was pretty similar to yesterday. This is why I think it's easier to dress for the cooler months. Having to wear more clothes = having more options. So I am definitely counting down the days til fall, or at least until I can wear a shirt with long sleeves outside without instantly getting heat exhaustion.
PANTS: Rewind/Kohls 30.00   TANK: UnderArmour/Nordstrom 19.90 sale   EARRINGS: Nordstrom 6.00
NECKLACE: gift,  from Africa
So again like yesterday, not particularly special or exciting, but I did wear it to run errands and stuff, which normally I would only put more effort into an outfit if I happened to be going out to eat/movies/bar/whatever. I need to expand my wardrobe a bit but that won't happen for at least two or three months, until I figure out my budget. But working with what I already own is definitely forcing me to be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment