Pages

10/17/12

More for fall

So the last time I posted about my autumn wish list here it was just the beginning of September. I think there are two phases of fall. The beginning phase is where you start to get excited about wearing cool-weather clothes again. The second phase, which I am fully immersed in at the moment, is when fall is in full swing. This kind of gives me a renewed interest in fall fashion, and of course I have updated my fall fashion list!

layers

I love the look of layers, and if there's anytime to really go all-out with them it's definitely in the fall (and winter). 

cargo jackets

A little long, preferably olive, and with lots of pockets. And men's jackets are a 100% viable option, of course.

metal belts

Would be just as cute over a dress as a big chunky knit sweater. Speaking of which...

cozy knits

Sweaters, shorts, skirts, tights, scarves...it doesn't matter, I just want some knits! Bonus points if you know how to crochet and/or knit, because then you can tailor-make it and no one will have exactly the same thing as you. Luckily I know how to crochet (thanks Grams!) so I guess I know what I'll be doing during my free time...


image sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment