Pages

9/20/12

I heart gold

I'm really loving gold right now, especially the idea of pairing a gold shirt with a gold skirt, especially two different tones of gold. I think pairing this with black booties (if in doubt, wear some black booties, right?) and some unique but still understated black earrings.
i <3 gold


Stella McCartney long sleeve top, $1,000 / Loose shirt, $120 / Crop tank top, $24 / Fabergé short mini skirt, $640 / Calypso St. Barth tiered mini skirt / Gold pleated skirt, $160 / Skater skirt / Emilio Pucci black ankle booties, $1,245 / Black bootie / Eddie Borgo long drop earrings / Nickel free jewelry / Miso sparkly earrings, $8.12



Check out the set I made on Polyvore.
So what do you think...two-tone gold outfits...yay or nay?

PS-I swear a new mani tutorial and the Rodarte star hairpiece diy will be up in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment