Pages

9/26/12

Twofer Tuesday and temporary leave of absence

Oh Express, where have you been all my life? Right there in the mall, I've just been walking right on by you this whole time. But not anymore!

Express is killing me with their super cute skirts, I just cannot get enough. I'm thinking one will make it on to my fall/winter buy list. The two miniskirts I'm coveting at the moment:
LEFT Art Deco Sequin Mini 59.90   RIGHT Sequin Embellished Mini 59.50
Even though this is a Twofer Tuesday, not Threefer Tuesday, I have to give an honorable mention to this little sassy pants:
Mixed Print Satin Pencil Skirt 59.90
And my clock just rung midnight, which means this is officially a Twofer Wednesday :( Oops.
In other news, I must take a short temporary leave of absence, because I'm currently experiencing death by school + work. Yay. I'm hoping to be back in a week or two. Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment