Pages

9/13/12

Now craving...

I've never been a scarf person, except for winter scarves, because when it drops to -10 F here, I mean, they're a necessity. But fashion scarves...they're cute, and a great way to add color or print or just something interesting to an outfit, but I've always felt kinda stupid wearing them. But I've decided to give them another go, because they are super cute.

My favorite place to (formerly) look at scarves and (hopefully) buy soon is definitely Nordstrom 3rd level (that's what my family calls it). I guess you could call it the "junior's" section at Nordstrom, but Nordstrom is just so amazing and "junior's section" just sounds so...crappy. Well, this is not crappy, definitely not. It's got all the style of the designer's section of Nordstrom (the 2nd level, as we also say), but at like 1/20th of the price. Sounds good to me!

scarf crazy



LULU printed scarve / LULU floral scarve / David & Young printed scarve / David & Young printed scarve / David & Young david young / Sheer scarve

No comments:

Post a Comment